31% year-on-year total order growth in Q1 2018
• 23% year-on-year order growth in the Netherlands in Q1 2018
• 32% year-on-year order growth in Germany in Q1 2018
• 40% year-on-year order growth in the Other Leading Markets segment in Q1 2018
Takeaway.com N.V. (AMS: TKWY), hereinafter the “company”, or together with its group companies “Takeaway.com”, the leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, hereby issues an order update for the first quarter of 2018.
Statement of Jitse Groen, CEO of Takeaway.com
“Takeaway.com saw its growth rate increase in the first quarter of 2018 compared with the previous quarter. In Germany especially, our stronger market position has led to an increase of order growth. We are also very excited about the upcoming launch of the more advanced version of Food Tracker, which will significantly improve our consumer experience.”
• Takeaway.com processed 20.6 million orders in Q1 2018, representing a 31% increase compared with Q1 2017.
• In the Netherlands, order growth remained strong at 23% in Q1 2018 compared with Q1 2017.
• In Germany, orders grew by 32% in Q1 2018 compared with Q1 2017. This reaccelerated growth is the result of our continued investments and improved market position. Takeaway.com now services all major delivery chains in Germany.
• In the Other Leading Markets segment, order growth was 40% in Q1 2018 compared with Q1 2017.
This segment now includes the acquired businesses in Bulgaria and Romania. The acquisition was completed on 26 March 2018 and results will be consolidated from this date onwards.
• Effective as of 19 March 2018, Takeaway.com has been included in the AMX-Index at Euronext Amsterdam, which will further enhance our visibility in the market.
For more information please visit our corporate website: https://corporate.takeaway.com
Groei in verlies? Waarom zoveel trasacties van weinig stukken?
Laat de realiteit zien van je V&W!
De Midcap 783,86 +4,91 +0,63% Takeaway EUR 44,90 +2,00 vol. 24.519
Begrijpt U dit!? Wij niet.